Sunday, July 11, 2010

Summer Adventures!

Well this has turned into a very productive summer for the three sisters. May ended with a trip to LA to visit Ko, and then a trip from LA to Hawaii! My first journey over an ocean, and I am happy to say it all went flawlessly. Unfortunately, as I was getting ready to leave Hawaii, Lit was on another plane to LA to visit our favourite red-head. That means it has been over a month now since I've seen my baby sister! Ah well, hopefully she'll have some good stories from her adventures as well.

The first Lit and Ko picture from some California beach. Aren't they adorable?

Ko and I happen to be art history fanatics, so a trip to The Getty was in order. Of course, some sister pictures were necessary as well.

I was quite fond of the little owl, lurking in the background.

And I always love sculpture, especially those of real people. Quite envious of that hair!

The Hawaii stop was full of hours spent on the beach, snorkeling (I went swimming with a sea turtle!), and hiking in absolutely lovely locations. I feel so spoiled! I definitely want to take Lit there as soon as an opportunity arises.


No comments:

Post a Comment